(same rules for Assoc., Ladies, and Out of County contests)
1. A 55 gallon drum shall be secured on a level platform 12 feet high. A ladder shall be securely mounted on the side of the tower. Source of water shall be 20 feet from base of tower.
2. Team to consist of seven (7) people.
3. At the signal of the Judges, buckets will be filled and passed up the ladder to fill the barrel.
4. Each team will have 60 seconds to transfer as much water into the barrel as possible.
5. At the end of contest (60 seconds), the distance from top of barrel to the top of the water will be measured. The team with the shortest distance shall be the winner.
Back to Convention Schedule